|DEPARTURE/RETURN||Start Point: – Hazrat Nizamuddin station at 12.00 pm.
End Point: – Hazrat Nizamuddin station at 16.00 pm
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before.|
|Hotel Stay :-||Note: Under unavoidable circumstances hotels are subject to change. In such conditions a substitute hotel of a similar category will be provided.|
Day 1 : Delhi – Chandigarh
Day 02 : Chandigarh – Shimla (170 Kms / 5 Hrs)
Day 03 : Shimla –Manali
Day 04 : Manali - Rohtang Snow Point - Manali
Please Note: Rohtang pass is 51 Kms. Away from Manali. This Pass is not accessible for almost 8 months in a year as it is covered by snow. We generally visit the snow point on Rohtang road, which has been permitted by the Border Security Force. Overnight stay at Manali.
Day 05 : Manali –Local Sightseeing
Day 06 : Manali – Chandigarh (260 Kms / 7 Hrs)
Day 07 : Good Bye Chandigarh – Delhi
Tour Price – Ex- :-
Tour Inclusions: –
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in hotels mentioned or similar in
- Hotel check time 12.00 Hrs & Check out time 11.00 Hrs.
- Accommodation on 1st category of rooms available in the hotel.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast & Dinner Included as per the itinerary.
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary.
- All Toll Taxes, Parking Charges, Driver Allowances.
- All Tips – Guide, Driver and Restaurants.
- All Toll, Entry Tax, Parking & Driver Allowance.
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day.
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day.
- ll Transfers and Sightseeing by AC Vehicle except for Hills where the AC will not be operational.
- All Transfers, Sightseeing as per tour plan
- Vehicle will be given Point to Point as per itinerary & not on Disposal Basis
Tour Exclusions –
GST of 5% is applicable on all packages, Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, Fuel charges any applicability of new taxes from Government, Air or Train Fare, Entrée fees at all sightseeing places, Meals charges specifically not mentioned in package cost, Insurance, Mediclaim, Camera Fee, Room Heater Charges, Mineral Water, Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, Boat cruise charges, Pony Ride charges and extra services taken at hotel. Expenses incurred due to delay of train or flight, any Natural Calamities, Political unrest, any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency etc. Expenses that are not specially mentioned in Tour Cost includes column.
|60 Days before||5% of tour cost||15 to 30 Days||25% of Tour Cost|
|46 to 59 Days||10% of tour cost||04 To 14 Days||50 % of tour cost|
|31 to 45 Days||15% of tour cost||01 to 03 Days||80 % of tour cost|
Payment Policies : Advance 40% at the time of booking & Balance 30 Days before Tour Date.
Payment Mode –
- Guest can pay by Cash/ Cheque / Demand Draft.
- Cheque / Demand Draft should be in favour of ‘ Sachin Tours ’
- Cash deposit is not allowed in any of the accounts.
- Also, after making the transfer, intimate the same to us by sending scanned copy/screenshot of bank slip and personal details.
Rohtang Pass Excursion is not included in the above tour cost. Further to the severe strikes by Local taxi Unions in May 2014, the NGT law allows a limited number of specifically categorized cars to Rohtang, which are mostly the Union’s Vehicles. The law and the rules are still undergoing changes and might change again in near future. Hence, we cannot assure Rohtang excursion unless the court declares its final Judgment. However, the clients can directly hire local cars as per availability or look out for public transport like HPTDC buses. The hotel’s reception shall assist them in this.
Tea, Fruits, Honey, Handmade chocolates, Toda jewelry and embroidered Toda shawls, Woollen material, Flowers, Handmade articles.
- Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence.
- Child / Infant: Aadhar Card / School ID / PAN card / 2 passport sized photographs.