Day 1 : Arrive Paro – Thimphu
Arrive at Paro Airport, complete the immigration formalities and proceed to Thimphu (7,710 ft.) -The capital city of Bhutan. On arrival check-in to hotel. Overnight at Thimphu.
Day 02 : Thimphu – Local Sightseeing
After breakfast, visit King’s Memorial Chotten (Monument), Changangkha Monastery, National Zoo famous for National Animal Takin, BBS Tower, Folk Heritage Museum, Textile Museum, and School of Arts and Crafts. Overnight at Thimphu.
Day 03 : Thimphu – Punakha
After breakfast, drive to Punakha via Dochula Pass (10,170 ft.). En-route visit Chimi Lhakhang – The Temple of Fertility built in 15th century. On arrival visit Punakha Dzong. Check-in at hotel. Overnight at Punakha.
Day 04 : Punakha – Paro
After breakfast, proceed to Paro. On arrival visit Ta Dzong – National Museum with an excellent collection of Bhutanese antiquities. Evening free for shopping. Overnight at Paro.
Day 05 : Paro – Local sightseeing
Early morning visit famous Taktsang Monastery – called “Tiger’s Nest” (6 hrs hike to & fro). After Lunch visit Drukgyal Dzong. Overnight at Paro.
Day 06 : Paro Departure
After breakfast, transfer to Paro Airport to board your flight to Hometown. Tour Concludes.
Tour Price – Ex- :- Paro Airport to Paro Airport
Tour Inclusions: –
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in hotels mentioned or similar in
- Hotel check time 14.00 Hrs & Check out time 11.00 Hrs.
- Accommodation on 1st category of rooms available in the hotel.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast & Dinner Included as per the itinerary.
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary.
- All Toll Taxes, Parking Charges, Driver Allowances.
- All Tips – Guide, Driver and Restaurants.
- All Toll, Entry Tax, Parking & Driver Allowance.
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day.
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing by AC Vehicle except for Hills where the AC will not be operational.
- All Transfers, Sightseeing as per tour plan
- Vehicle will be given Point to Point as per itinerary & not on Disposal Basis
Tour Exclusions :
GST of 5% is applicable on all packages, Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, Fuel charges any applicability of new taxes from Government, Air or Train Fare, Entrée fees at all sightseeing places, Meals charges specifically not mentioned in package cost, Insurance, Mediclaim, Camera Fee, Room Heater Charges, Mineral Water, Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, Boat cruise charges, Pony Ride charges and extra services taken at hotel. Expenses incurred due to delay of train or flight, any Natural Calamities, Political unrest, any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency etc. Expenses that are not specially mentioned in Tour Cost includes column.
Days Cancellation Days Cancellation
60 Days before 5% of tour cost 15 to 30 Days 25% of Tour Cost
46 to 59 Days 10% of tour cost 04 To 14 Days 50 % of tour cost
31 to 45 Days 15% of tour cost 01 to 03 Days 80 % of tour cost
Payment Mode –
Payment Policies : Advance 40% at the time of booking & Balance 30 Days before Tour Date.
- Guest can pay by Cash/ Cheque / Demand Draft.
- Cheque / Demand Draft should be in favour of ‘ Sachin Tours ’
- Cash deposit is not allowed in any of the accounts.
- Also, after making the transfer, intimate the same to us by sending scanned copy/screenshot of bank slip and personal details.
- Indian nationals do not require any visa for Bhutan. A permit will be issued at the entry point on production of a passport or Voter ID and 04 passport size photographs.
- The above mentioned hotels will be confirmed as per the room availability. Otherwise we will confirm similar category.
- Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence.
- Child / Infant: Aadhar Card / School ID / PAN card / 2 passport sized photographs.