|DEPARTURE/RETURN||Start point: – Njp Railway Station / (Ixb) Bagdogra Airport at 14.00 Hrs
End Point: – Njp Railway Station / (Ixb) Bagdogra Airport at 14.00 Hrs
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before.|
|Hotel Stay :-||Note: Under unavoidable circumstances hotels are subject to change. In such conditions a substitute hotel of a similar category will be provided.|
Day 1 : Njp Railway Station / (Ixb) Bagdogra Airport - Gangtok
On arrival at NJP Railway Station / (IXB) Bagdogra Airport, (500Ft / 150Mts) will be met by our office Executive who will assist you to board your vehicle to Gangtok (5500 Ft /1677 Mts, 130 Kms / 04 Hrs). Check in hotel. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 02 : Gangtok
Morning after breakfast, in the morning, start for excursion to Tshangu Lake – situated at a height of 12400Ft / 3780 Mts / 43Kms in 3Hrs one way, with an average depth of 50 ft. The cool water of the Lake is perfectly attuned with the scenic beauty around. Back to hotel. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 03 : Gangtok - Lachung
Morning after breakfast departure to Lachung (8000 Ft / 2439 Mts / 124 Kms / 05 ½ hours). On the way visit Tashi view point, Kabi Longtsok, Seven sister’s water fall Singhik view point, Lunch on route and Overnight stay at Lachung.
Day 04 : Lachung - Yumthang - Gangtok
Early morning proceed on a half day excursion to Yumthang Valley (11800 Ft / 3598 Mts / 25 Kms / 1 ½ hours one way). On the way visit the Hot Spring and Singba Rhododendron Sanctuary. Afternoon transfer to Gangtok. On the way, see Bhim Nala water fall & Twin water fall. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 05 : Gangtok - Pelling
Morning Go for a half day sightseeing covering Rumtek Monastery OR Jhakri Water Falls along with Droul Chorthen, Research Institute of Tibetology, Directorate of Handicraft & Handloom (Closed on Sunday), Flower Show. Afternoon transfer to Pelling (6100 Ft / 1860 Mts, 116 Kms / 05 Hrs). Overnight stay at Pelling.
Day 06 : Pelling - Darjeeling
Morning after breakfast visit half day sightseeing covering Rimbi Waterfalls, Rimbi Hydro Project & Kechopari Lake (6000 Ft / 1829 Mts). After lunch transfer to Darjeeling (7380 Ft / 2250 Mts, 125 Kms / 5 Hrs.). Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 07 : Darjeeling
Early morning tour to Tiger Hills (8364 Ft / 2550 Mts at around 4 AM) to view sunrise over Kanchendzonga Peak (subject to clear weather). On way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Batasia Loop. After breakfast go for a half-day sight seeing of Japanese Temple, Peace pagoda, Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park & Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Tenzing & Gombu Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self-Help Center (Closed on Sunday) & Tea Estate OR visit to Rock Garden & Ganga Maya Lake. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 08 : Darjeeling - Njp Railway Station / (Ixb) Bagdogra Airport
Morning after breakfast departure to NJP Railway Station / (IXB) Bagdogra Airport, (100 Kms / 03 Hrs) for onwards connection.
Tour Price – Ex- :-
Tour Inclusions: –
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in hotels mentioned or similar in
- Hotel check time 14.00 Noon & Check out time 11.00 Hrs.
- Accommodation on 1st category of rooms available in the hotel.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast & Dinner Included as per the itinerary.
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary.
- All Toll Taxes, Parking Charges, Driver Allowances.
- All Tips – Guide, Driver and Restaurants.
- All Toll, Entry Tax, Parking & Driver Allowance.
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day.
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day.
- NJP Station to Darjeeling and Gangtok to NJP Station by AC Innova/ Xylo / Scorpio. (4 Pax in each vehicle)
- All Transfers including Destination to Destination i.e Darjeeling to Pelling & Pelling to Gangtok by Non A/C small vehicles.
- Darjeeling and Pelling Local Sightseeing will be done by Non A/C Sumo / Max. (6 Pax in each vehicle)
- Tshangu Lake + Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir will be done by Non A/C Sumo/ Max. (6 Pax in each vehicle)
- Gangtok local Sightseeing +Tashi view Point + Hanuman tok+ Ganesh Mandir by Non A/C Alto / Omni.
(4 Pax in each vehicle)
Tour Exclusions :
GST of 5% is applicable on all packages, Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, Fuel charges any applicability of new taxes from Government, Air or Train Fare, Entrée fees at all sightseeing places, Meals charges specifically not mentioned in package cost, Insurance, Mediclaim, Camera Fee, Room Heater Charges, Mineral Water, Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, Boat cruise charges, Pony Ride charges and extra services taken at hotel. Expenses incurred due to delay of train or flight, any Natural Calamities, Political unrest, any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency etc. Expenses that are not specially mentioned in Tour Cost includes column.
Days Cancellation Days Cancellation
60 Days before 5% of tour cost 15 to 30 Days 25% of Tour Cost
46 to 59 Days 10% of tour cost 04 To 14 Days 50 % of tour cost
31 to 45 Days 15% of tour cost 01 to 03 Days 80 % of tour cost
Payment Policies : Advance 40% at the time of booking & Balance 30 Days before Tour Date.
Payment Mode –
- Guest can pay by Cash/ Cheque / Demand Draft.
- Cheque / Demand Draft should be in favour of ‘ Sachin Tours ’
- Cash deposit is not allowed in any of the accounts.
- Also, after making the transfer, intimate the same to us by sending scanned copy/screenshot of bank slip and personal details.
- On tour Guests are requested to carry 6 passport sized photographs per person along with them. (Required for Tsomgo Lake.)
- Guests are requested to carry Towels & Dry cloths for White water rafting.
- Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence.
- Child / Infant: Aadhar Card / School ID / PAN card / 2 passport sized photographs.